FVJen

Trusted Bond
Mary Calmes
Archangel's Legion
Nalini Singh
Confessions of an Improper Bride - Jennifer Haymore Short synopsis: Serena gets caught with Dane and he shuns her in society instead of marrying her. Serena and her twin sail back to Antigua but Meg falls overboard, never to be seen again. Unbeknownst to everyone else their mom kept up correspondence with Meg's love interest and when he asked her to marry him, mom said yes on behalf of Meg (who was lost at see) and sent Serena to England in place of Meg to marry Langley. Serena must marry to secure a place in society so her sister's can marry also.

I am not a big fan of major deceptions in romance. This whole book was too much about deception. Serena is deceiving Langley and everyone else. Dane, Langley's best friend, knows that she is Serena and wants her so he is deceiving Langley. Pheobe, the sister, is sleeping with an unsuitable man on the sly. Everyone was just dishonest.

I just felt everyone was unhappy in this book. Our first sex scene wasn't even with the main characters it was with Pheobe. I wasn't on board with the HEA for all the parties. Sorry for the disjointed review but this book just didn't do anything for me.